New playground at Setiawalk Puchong

Nowadays, there seemed to be more and more indoor playground sprouting out. Of course, it is a boon to the kids as they have another place to run around and enjoy themselves.

The latest and newest indoor playground that my kids got to have a great time at was Kids Kingdom at Setiawalk Puchong.


It's not a big place but I guess it was sufficient for the kids. They also had a section with 'sand'. It looked like sand but I think it was some tiny little plastics or something like that. Just make sure that you turn your kids' clothes inside out and shake all the sand out before putting it into the washing machine. I forgot to do that and ended up with lots of sand in my washing machine.

Here's a look at the kids at Kids Kingdom:














We were there last Saturday and got to enjoy their opening promotion rate at RM20 per kid.

The usual price is RM25 per kid for weekdays and RM35 per kid for weekends. They also have package price but I can't remember how much it was.

You can check the place out at the same building as Red Tick Supermarket and Grand Shanghai.


Comments