Mummies and kids day out at Pusat Sains Negara

It was a Mummies' day out with the kids on Malaysia Day while two daddies stayed at home to do their own things and another daddy was on a mission trip. (It was no big deal, though, as it was always Mummy's day out with the kids in my case as Daddy is always working....)

Anyway, three of us Mummies decided to bring the six kids out by ourselves. We were scratching our heads over where to go. We did not want to go to a shopping mall. We wanted the kids to have some outdoor fun. Suggestions such as the zoo, Janda Baik waterfall, Farm In The City came up but we finally decided on the outdoor playground at Pusat Sains Negara (PSN).


Since we were going there anyway, we decided to visit PSN as well even though my kids and I had visited the centre 3 times already. As we all woke up late and had late lunch, we only reached PSN at 3.30pm. We had to rush through most of the exhibits and missed out a lot more as it closes at 5.00pm. All the kids were excited with the exhibits except for Isabel who kept asking me when we can go off to the playground. We spent the last 15 minutes at the indoor playground as the kids could not resist it once they set their eyes on it.

Once the place closed for the day, we proceeded to the outdoor playground where the kids had a great time sweating it out. As I already told my kids that there was a pool there and I had promised them that they could play in it, I had to let them jump into it even though the other two mummies did not let their kids do so. A 15-minutes play in the pool was good enough to keep my kids happy as I promised them that we will come again with Daddy.

Here are some of the photos we took that day:



































I think all Mummies and kids had a great time and we can't wait to go there again. This time, we'll go much earlier and slowly go through the exhibits and enjoy a longer time at the pool and playground.

For more info on Pusat Sains Negara, log on to http://www.psn.gov.my/en/


Comments