Peanut butter cookies with Hersheys Kisses

I saw this incredibly easy recipe for peanut butter cookies on Pinterest. Just 4 ingredients - peanut butter, sugar, egg and Hershey's Kisses chocolates.

I bought the ingredients on my way to pick up the kids. When I told them about it, they wanted to bake the cookies immediately. I was a bit reluctant as it was a school day but seeing the kids got so excited, I said ok.



Fortunately, it was a really easy and fast recipe. Here's what the kids did:

Scoop one cup of peanut butter
Add one cup sugar and an egg
Roll into a ball and flatten


It came in all sizes! LOL!

Bake it in the oven

Once baked, remove from oven

Add Hershey chocolate on top. We didn't have enough though!

The whole house smelled of peanut butter when the cookies were baking in the oven! It smelled nice but it was definitely too much peanut butter and sugar for me.... Don't think I'll be making it another time. And I don't think I should bake on school nights again as the kids ended up sleeping at 11pm!

If you love peanut butter, you can catch the recipe here: 



Comments