Pregnancy Announcement... ideas for you to share your good news with everyone


Back when I was pregnant a few years ago, I didn't even know that expecting parents do 'pregnancy announcements'. This is where the happy expecting couples announce to friends and family that there is going to be a new addition to their family soon.

So when I first saw all these pregnancy announcements on Pinterest, I thought that this was such a cool idea to inform every one of the good news. It seems like it's a very popular thing to do in the Western countries but I hardly see anyone do it over here.

Well, unfortunately for me, I won't be able to show off my pregnancy announcement as there will be absolutely no Baby #3 for me! But this won't stop me from compiling some pregnancy photos from Pinterest and sharing it with you here. Perhaps you may get inspired and do your own pregnancy announcement if  you are expecting a baby soon!























































Comments